Color Combos

Lately specific color combos will stick with me.  Sometimes they are colors I never would have put together.  Orange is one color that I normally do not use, probably because the color is anything but flattering to my fair skin complexion. But surprisingly, the unexpected will produce an amazing result! For reference, the colors listed are Close to My Heart exclusive ink colors.

For an interesting color duo, try Sunflower (light/bright orange) and Hollyhock (medium/bright pink).  Here's a card I made using this combo:

For a three color combo, try Autumn Terracota (deep orange), Olive (muted medium green), and Cocoa (deep brown).  Here are two cards I made using this combo:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double Challenge Birthday Card

The next 30 Day Coloring Challenge by the Daily Marker

Catching Snowflakes card